All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bye bye~*

I have to say goodbye to Canada today...so sad! What should i do? i cannot do anything due to it's time to go back home. I like everything here, i don't know about other people, but to me it's awesome.

I feel lucky that i have a chance to stay and spend time in this country, even it's not too long [just six months], but i have got so many things. It likes my experiences that i can carry all of them with me everywhere i go.

You guys will be wondering how can i go to the airport, right? Because of many students who live with host family, they have to go by themselves. In my case, my host's brother will drive for me and drop me at the airport. Thank you so much for your kindness ^_____^ Appreciated it!

No comments:

S-N-O-W