All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Packing Day

Tomorrow i'm gonna go back home, so today is my packing day. I have to pack my bags, and i do hope there is enough space for all my stuff!

I have three bags which are a big luggage, small one and another is for my laptop. And now i have a problem due to the airline allows the weight 23kg per bag so that i got 46kg for two bags, but my small bag does not have enough space, though the weight has not reach the allowance yet...what the heck happened with me.

This made me sick, and i'm sooooo tired. You know what, i had tried to pack my bags so many times, but it does not work anymore...oh my God.

Anyway, i must finish it within today because i do not want to rush and pack on the day that i have to take a flight. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W