All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Taipei

This is my second time at Taipei, but just only the TaoYuan International Airport...it's suck, isn't it?

Due to Taiwan is one of the countries that i want to visit, i don't have a chance to travel yet...i hope i will come back here again [not like this time] ^-^

I have to transit here, and it takes time almost three hours...oh my God, it's too long. I don't like it.

Anyway, i try to find somewhere to sit and rest. I finally got a seat~haha* and also there is a woman who sit beside me, she will go to Singapore and she said she has to wait around nine hours...ugh! that's too bad.

Have a safe trip!

No comments:

S-N-O-W