All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Booking Tour

After i finished school, my friends and i went to Korean travel agency to book seats for our trip. We will go to WHISTLER~Whoohoo!!!

You know what, I had disappointed about this trip before, so this time i'm so excited to go there ^_____^

Anyway, everyone paid in different prices because someone has jackets, pants, gloves or goggles. Therefore, they do not have to rent those things. But for me, i don't have anything so i have to pay more than among of them. It costs me around 150 bucks. I think it's ok...because it including bus fees, lift tickets, and all rental equipments.

I hope everything will be gone well...there is no problem ^O^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really nice plan for tour

S-N-O-W