All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

IcE cReAm CaKe

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday >> today is my classmate birthday. She's Philippines, and she's immigrant here three years already. Her English is very good i think ^^

By the way, a few days ago was a birthday of one person too. He's a close friend of my host family's son. It was his 30th birthday for him...happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday...happy birthday...happy birthday to you~*

Be happy, happy, and much more, ok? Because of you birthday, so i can have some ice cream cake...thank you so much!

No comments:

S-N-O-W