All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SnOw + PaRtY!?

My title is quite confused, right?

Let's me explain you guys...hehe

This morning, i went to the living room at my homestay...i found out that it was snowing.

It looked sooooo beautiful...i like it ^_____^

I stood there at the big window and saw the snow falling down...wow

But it keeps snowing until now...never stop yet...oh my god!

I hate it right now...i think it's too much...it's supposed to stop ASAP.

Due to my host family and i had to go to the party at the house of my host mom's brother in the evening.

You know, when it's snowing, it's so hard and dangerous to drive a car...it's slippery too!

Anyway, we went to to his house with save...don't worry though.

His house was so nice and big...we talked, watched movies and had dinner together.

Everything was so GOOD...thank you for inviting me to your party! ^O^

No comments:

S-N-O-W