All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snowing All Day All Night

Today i got up at 10 o'clock...sooooo late!

Maybe the weather was good, it's not too cold, so it made me sleep in.

I was happy to see the bright blue sky...so nice*

Guess what! after that, it was snowing AGAIN!!!

In my mind, i think it will stop soon...it doesn't take too long.

So i didn't pay attention about it too much, i just keep reading my book.

When i took a break, i saw SNOW falling down as if the snow storm.

What hell happened? OH MY GOD!...it never happened before.

It's too windy outside...and i felt cold inside my house also.

I hope tomorrow will be better than today.

No comments:

S-N-O-W