All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Little Prince

Due to i didn't finish my book presentation YESTERDAY.

I have to finish all of it TODAY.

Because the presentation is going to start TOMORROW.

Oh My God!!!

I will go to bed late again tonight.

And i may wake up late tomorrow morning too!

By the way, the book i chose is "The Little Prince" which i had already both in Thai and English before. In my view, it will be useful for other classmates to know about the story, and get some ideas from this book. Because it's not only for children, it's suitable for everyone...so no matter how old you are, it's a very good book to read just once in your life...i really recommend it ^-^

No comments:

S-N-O-W