All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Candy in the red envelop

Hello >> HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~*

Every year, i will receive many red envelops with money inside.

It's like the Chinese tradition that we do it.

But this year, i cannot celebrate this celebration with my family.

I felt a bit sad, but it's ok for me...don't worry though.

There was something happened this morning.

You know what, the school gave all students red envelops.

For me, i was so surprised...i've never thought about it before.

I think may be there are many Chinese immigrants here, so they have to celebrate Chinese New Year.

Anyway, it made me feel like i'm home...i miss everyone!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!!! do you miss me also? T-T
Anyway, I miss you so much

S-N-O-W