All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

Good morning everyone :)

I woke up at 7:00am.

Had breakfast, and then left home.

Oh! AGAIN...it was snowing >_____<

I had an appointment with my friend.

We met each other around 9:30am.

Unbelievable!!! There are many people go shopping on Boxing day.

Everywhere was so crowded and busy.

People were crazy to buy their stuff, like they fought for something.

Oh my god!!! I don't like this kinds of feeling...it made me get dizzy.

Anyway, when we finished our shopping, but guess what, snow hasn't stopped yet!

It's gonna falling down all day all night i think ^^

No comments:

S-N-O-W