All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

'FISH'

Since i started my writing 2 class, we haven't play any game, but this day was so special because we have played game called "FISH".

I don't know that you guys used to play this game before or not, to me, i never played it for sure 555+

At first, i thought it's not fun, but after i played with my classmates for a while...haha... it's ok though.

I like this game due to i can learn many vocabularies both i had already known and i haven't know them.

We shared the ideas in the class that we should play it again next time, but anyway it depends on only one person which is our teacher. Do you agree with me?

No comments:

S-N-O-W