All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Ice Cream Cone

Last night, i watched TV until almost midnight!

First, i saw the hockey game when i had dinner.

When i finished my eating, the game wasn't over yet.

So i paid attention to it until it finished.

Then i changed the channel to watch movie "ELF", but i didn't see to the end.

During that time, i had a chance to eat ice cream cone...wow...you know it's my first time to have ice cream here!!! So delicious, the flavor was mint chocolate chip~YUMMY*

After that, i watched the reality TV program called "So You Think You Can Dance Canada", due to it's a final round, they announced who's the winner.

I was so excited...and the host announced the result that a tall and handsome guy won. He got $100,000 and a new Mercedes-Benz C230.

Oh my god, CONGRATULATIONS man, you're so cool!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W