All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas's Eve

Oh my god! What happened since in the morning? There was too much SNOW...And it had been snowing...

Today, i took more time to walk from bus stop to school. I felt like i don't like snow now, but it's sooooo beautiful...wow wow

Because of the snow, the skytrain had stopped!!! Many students came by skytrain, so they cannot come to class. It's so quiet and boring.

After finished school, i went home immediately due to it was snowing [no sign for stopping anymore], and also i wanna help my host family to prepare things for tonight's party. Whoohoo!!!

By the way, i will tell you about our party tomorrow, ok? See you then ^_____^

No comments:

S-N-O-W