All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Practice Test

I'm so surprise...there are many students come to school early.

You know, they usually arrive school when it's time for class.

But today is so different from other days...hehe ^^

The reason is today is a practice day for every student who study Grammar class.

No matter what level you are...you should do it before the real test.

To me, i'm a bit nervous because last time my teacher didn't have the practice test for my class.

This is going to be my first time for that one.

After i finished my practice test, we check all answers together, and then i found out that i got a good score though.

I'm so happy and satisfied with it...now i already have more confident to do a real test!!!

Whee~*

No comments:

S-N-O-W