All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW-OW-OW

Woke up this morning, i looked outside at my window.

Hey! WHAT HAPPENED last night?

I saw everything was cover with SNOW!!!

It's all white...sooooo beautiful ^^

I'm so excited to go outside and touch it.

Today, i have an appointment with friend at 12:30pm.

So i will leave my home around 11:30 - 12:00pm.

Let's me continue my log after i come back, ok?

No comments:

S-N-O-W