All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ice Skating

It's a busy day!!!

I got up earlier than usual time [on my weekend]. I wanna sleep more and more, but i cannot.

I had to go somewhere to buy clothes and chocolate, and i must to finished it before noon.

Due to i had an appointment with my friends to play ice skating...i'm waiting for it:) Therefore, i need to bring all stuff back home before i go to meet them. That's my plan because i really don't wanna carry anything to the ice skate rink ^^


WOW!!! You know, this is my first time to play it...i'm so excited...i never played it before in my country...Do you believe me? 555+


I felt a bit scared of ice skating, but one of my friends used to take lesson around 5 years before [she's so professional, isn't she?] So she taught me how to play and balance myself...thank you so much ^_____^


She said i'm good at playing ice skating for my first time...i think it may be i used to play skating and rollerblading before when i was a child, so it's not too hard, but not easy too!


I fell down only one time...but i'm ok though, don't worry. It's unbelievable, right? for the first time...but it's true ^-^

No comments:

S-N-O-W