All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, February 6, 2009

~ChoCoLate CaKe~

My afternoon class was so chill out...we watched movie together and ate some cakes...I'm so lucky!!!




It looked very YUMMY, right? After i finished it, i was so full until now!

2 comments:

Janny Lin said...

น่ากินที่สุดเยยยย
^^

Unknown said...

จิงด้วย น่ากินมากๆๆๆเลยอ่ะ ว่าแต่ไปดูเรื่องไรมาเอ่ย สนุกมั้ย เบียร์ได้ดูเรื่อง before valentine มาตั้งสองรอบแหนะ สนุกดีอะ

S-N-O-W