All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Final Test

The last week for every session, all students have a final exam to test their ability and knowledge that they have learned during taking course.

My fourth session >> i have to do a test only for afternoon class...whoohoo! Due to my morning class always has test everyday, so i don't feel it like a test anymore.

As i have told you guys before about presentation...do you remember? That's the one of my tasks for final test. I'm a third person who presented today. Before i presented it, i'm not sure that they will like it or not, but after i had started for a while...i think it's gonna be ok.

Therefore, i kept going and finished it within the time, i saw my friends' faces, they looked happy...that made me satisfy so much...thank you for your attention.

No comments:

S-N-O-W