All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Wanna Cry ><

I wanna cry, i'm so sick...i could not go to school, so i didn't have a chance to see my friends who finished school today before they went back home.

If i'm not sick...my plan will be as follows:

9:00am Studying
12:00pm Have lunch with friends
1:00pm Shopping @ Gestown
4:00pm Have some coffee before go home

That's a pity...it's so sad, isn't it? Poor me >_____<~

No comments:

S-N-O-W