All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Last Session

My last session is coming~*

I'm so happy to finish school soon.

But at the same time, when i think about my last day, i feel sad.

Now i know more my friends' feelings when they have to go back home.

It's hard to explain into words, but everyone can feel it...i'm sure.

No comments:

S-N-O-W