All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Collateral

Have you ever heard "COLLATERAL" before? It's a name of movie which played by Tom Cruise. Yesterday was my first time to watch this movie.

In the story, 'Vincent' [Tom Cruise] who is intelligent and impulsive. His job is killing people, so he doesn't care others' feelings...bad guy, isn't it?

But i think the movie was very good and interesting. I had to keep my eyes open, because of i didn't want to miss any scene of the movie. Moreover, i must pay attention due to the way they talked was sooooo fast, and some characters didn't have good accent in English. That's why it was attracted me very much.

I recommend you to watch this movie no matter what reason, i'm quite sure that you will like it :)

No comments:

S-N-O-W