All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Thai Friend

I'm feeling better~ so happy!!!

In the morning, my friends said wow...wow u looked better than yesterday.

So may be i will recover soon...GOOD FOR ME

Anyway, today i brought all stuff about snowboarding back to my friend. I went to her classroom, so i can meet a new Thai friend there!

Her name is 'Pang', and she's younger than me two years. I'm so surprised because it's hard to find Thai students here in my school...Nice to meet you ^_____^

By the way, now i'm planning to go somewhere in this month [February]. If i'm sure about my new trip, i will let you guys know as soon as possible, ok?

I have to stop here...i'm so hungry...it's a dinner time...see you~*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

see you ja i'll catch up your new trip na ja. @^o^@

S-N-O-W