All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Greek to Chinese!?!?

Hello! Today, i have no class... because it's a school holiday... Whee!!!

Therefore, my friends and i were going to have dinner together before one of them will go back home next week.

I honestly say i really don't know like this situation...we have to separate from each other...so sad >____<~

Let's see what happened today: we would like to go to Greek restaurant, but there was a very long line there, so we had to change our mind, and also made a new decision.

We walked to downtown to find some restaurants...we finally found one there which was Chinese restaurant! This is my second time to have Chinese food...they were so familiar with my food~hurr hurr


Chicken with Pepper and Ginger



Pork Fried-Stir with Vegetable



Shrimp Fried Rice



Grass Noddle with Beef



Fortune Cookies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowwwwww one more food style that you show to us. that's look really yummy na eieiei @^o^@

S-N-O-W