All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Trible Sick

Last night, i hope that when i woke up this morning, i would getting better, but the result was opposite!

Now, i've got a cold, fever, and also sore throat. What this hell happened tome huh?

I had no idea what's wrong with me, since i came here, i've never been like this before.

There is nothing to write much for today, i don't have any energy to do anything.

I have to take medicine and rest more until i recover.

Tomorrow will be better than today and yesterday, right?

==i hope so==

No comments:

S-N-O-W