All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Richmond

My second time to RICHMOND...i wasn't excited too much ^^

Here is my plan: Richmond Centre and Aberdeen Centre.

First, i met my friend at around 12:00pm. Then we took the bus from Vancouver to Richmond Centre without transferring. Next, we had something there which were Whole Grain Blueberry Muffin and Chocolate Dennis at Tim Hortons, and we walked around the mall for a while.


After that we decided to change place because there was nothing interesting for us. Therefore, we went to Aberdeen Centre...and you know what, the first place that we visited was 'DAISO' where we spent too much time for shopping.




TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

S-N-O-W