All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

iPods

Finally, i had already bought iPods~Whoohoo!!!

I went to many places to check the price before i buy.

First, i would like to buy iPods at the Wal-Mart, but when i was at the cashier, the staff said if i wanna use credit card, i had to show her my driver license or passport in order to insist that credit card was mine. What the heck!

So i walked around there to see some stuff for my class's party next week, and then i bought chips, cookies, and rice cakes...now i have to buy only a cake before that day comes.

After that, i made a new decision to buy them at Future Shop instead due to the price was quite the same...also i asked the staff about using credit card, but this time he didn't ask for anything from me...that's good ^^

Yesterday made me sooooo tired, i took many kinds of transportation...wherever i went to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could you give me a chance to see how's look like of your new ipod? eieiei @^o^@

S-N-O-W