All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Real Test

Oh my god!!! I was so excited for the real test today.

We did listening test, firstly i was so afraid that it's going to be difficult to listen, but it's better than i thought...Thank God!

I didn't know about other students' feelings before they had taken the exam. In my view, they might feel the same as me i guess.

Anyway, i hope everyone did it very well, and we can get the good score, satisfy result, can't we? [i hope so] ^_____^

No comments:

S-N-O-W