All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A-d-D-i-T-i-O-n

My birthday is coming in few days and it’s the first time that my sis doesn’t celebrate my birthday with me this year. I’m sure that she will say ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ to me via MSN…hehe.

4 days left…

I will spend my time doing whatever i want to and have to. I really need to do cherish what i have now. One thing that always comes to my mind is i cannot have everyone by my side when I go there. Therefore, i try to share out my best to people who are close to me.

(^O^)/

No comments:

S-N-O-W