All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, September 5, 2008

New Haircut*New Jeans

I just arrived home, now it’s 8:20 pm. During this morning, i went to a beauty salon to get a new haircut before i go abroad. How lucky i am that i didn’t waste my time for waiting. Bravo!!! The hairdresser here is talented, so my hairstyle looks good i think...haha

In the late afternoon, my mom and i went to Seacon Square to buy something for our dinner, but we had no idea what we would like to eat, so we decided to hang around there. Finally, i got a new jean...wow...is it so strange?, but anyway my mom bought it for me AGAIN ^_____^

After for a while, we went to food center and bought many things for my bro and sis who were waiting for us...i'm sure they were so hungry more than my mom and i. Sorry for kept you all waiting too long...hehe

No comments:

S-N-O-W