All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, September 1, 2008

My big month

,,Hello September,,

Monday is the day i hate, but today i feel so good ‘coz i don’t have to go to work or study anymore. Now, i’m ready to relax both physically and mentally. Yeah yeah*

For the next three weeks that i have to go abroad, therefore, i plan to take everything easy like preparing things, hanging out with friends, eating whatever i want, sleeping a lot, and spending time with my family.

I don’t know what will happen with my life after 2008/09/01 (no one knows), but the list goes on and on, so i hope every step goes well and flows smoothly too.

However, like i said yesterday, a new month starts again. And i think i’m a girl who loves to have a good time, so i want to do something fun which make me happy. Wheee!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W