All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

24th Birthday

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday...happy birthday...
Happy birthdaaaaay to you~WHEE!!!

Today is my twenty-fourth birthday. There is nothing changed too much year by year. But I’m now ready to start with another opportunity.

Since in this morning, i received many wishes from my family, my friends, my professors, my colleagues and also others who i didn't know them much through the Internet, but anyway thank you all so much ^^

Every year, i will celebrate my birthday with my family, for this year as well, so we have to say goodbye my twenty-three, and welcome twenty-four together. Ah! I feel like a year has gone by so quickly!!! Is it good? 555+

September 25th filled with love, warmth, care, delicious food, and even all of you who i consider to be as a part of my family anyway. I’m so grateful and hopeful all wishes come back to you guys.

“GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR THIS SPECIAL DAY”
Thanks again (^O^)

No comments:

S-N-O-W