All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Paralympic Games

What day is it today?...today is Wednesday. Nope, i didn't mean like that. I need to tell you all today is the closing ceremony for Paralympic Games! I was waiting to watch it. Whoohoo!!

You know, all local channels didn’t broadcast the closing ceremony. Why not? But it was not a problem for me ‘coz I had another choice…hehe…so that I watched CCTV channel via satellite instead.


BEIJING 2008 PARALYMPIC GAMES

What can I say, it was one of a very beautiful and spectacular ceremonies. And the most part i like is whenever they lighted colorful fireworks up as if they painted picture in the dark background high in the sky. It’s soooo cool and nice...attractive me very much!!!


MASCOT FU NIU LE LE~HAPPINESS

In the stadium, you can see there were many people participate in. This shows us that just the number of participants there can create the unlimited power. Therefore, I think no matter where you were born or grew up, we are all the same. Everyone should be proud of who we are, get together and always help each other. Our world will be livable more than this.


LOGO FOR OLYMPIC GAMES 2012 IN LONDON

S-N-O-W