All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Som Tum = Papaya Salad

Last night, i set the alarm at 8:00 am., so when my alarm went off in this morning, the first thing that came to my head is "what day is today?". It took a few minutes for me to think about it that today is MONDAY, and i had to go outside [may be all day].

I had a plan to visit my grandma at her home. Though, it is a looong way from my home, i insisted to go there. Let's talk a bit about her. She is a kind granny who always take care her grandchildren everytime, and sometimes she has a sense of humor too! :)

After that, my mom drove a car and picked my youngest brother up at the university due to he already finished his class for today. Then i had an idea to eat ice cream before go home and everyone agreed with that...yea yea~*

But the highlight for today is papaya salad what Thais call "Som Tum". I can honestly say i have waited for it many days, but i'm sure that i will have an ample opportunity to eat it before i go abroad. Therefore, my family and i needed to do it by ourselves in order to eat as much as we can...haha...so after we prepared all things completely, we all got ready to start and eat!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W