All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MorninG LocatioN

It was an early start for me. My morning location is HOSPITAL.

9:30am

I had an appointment at hospital...don't worry about me 'coz i'm ok now! I just went to see the dentist.

10.30am

I waited for a doctor to get vaccination against the influenza. It can protect and reduce the chances of getting this virus.

11.30am

Almost noon, i decided to have lunch before i leave the hospital...but poor me, the food was not delicious.

Then i went to Ekkamai to get my sheets from my friend before i go home.

1.30pm

I arrived to her office...this is the first time i visited there. I don't believe myself that her colleagues know me, even her boss too! That's a pity that i met only one person, haven't met others yet.

Hope to see them next time...hehe ^_____^

No comments:

S-N-O-W