All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Come Early, Wait Longer

S O - o - O...H A P P Y !

Saturday has come, today is a pleasure time to meet my lovely friends [miss you guys so much...muakz]. Our assembly point is BTS Thonglor at 10:00am, but i left home at 9:30am. I thought i will surely be late for this time.

One of my friends called me up, and she arrived there nearly at my time around 10:30am. Thank God. So we sat and talked for waiting the rest of my friends…until we didn’t have any topic to continue our conversation, but they still haven’t come yet. Unbelievable.

After for a while, we decided to make a call to ask them “where are you huh...what happened with you...when will you arrive here?” After we finished talking, we waited, waited and waited...thanks 555+. To be honest, we were not feeling bad or boring, just sooooo hungry.

We left the meeting point almost 12:00pm! and went to Sizzler at the Fifty Fifth Plaza. We didn't take pics since we started due to we cannot wait for any longer to eat. We ate and talked, ate some more and talked, and then ate some more and talked. But anyway, we didn't forget to take pics for our desserts, and also our pics. Hehe.


CUPS OF BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE MOUSSE


JELLY WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON TOP

As you can see, i have a lot to say for this day. It is so much more than i can tell you on one journal, so tomorrow i'm going to write about another place that my friends and i went to.

...TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

S-N-O-W