All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

...Go Outside...

I went to my office once again after i didn’t go there almost a week! Why?? I already quit my job since the end of August. I think it will be the last time for me to go there, and meet my friendly boss and colleagues.

For this time, i went there to take all my stuff back home. How can i took them back? Luckily, my mom drove a car for me…hehe, so don’t worry ^^

Then we continued to go to the bank, and moved to Central World in order to buy something and window shopping also. I like to go shopping with my mom. It's so COOL 'coz i didn't spend money, she paid for me at all 555.

After that, we entered to the Japanese restaurant for having lunch together. Japanese food is a kind of food my family love the most. We took more time there to enjoy all of dishes which made me so full like i was about ready to burst. I didn't want to eat anything for dinner anymore.


I might add, that if we eat like this everyday, we will quite a bit fatter as soon as possible >___<~.

No comments:

S-N-O-W