All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Car Free Day

My Monday began since i woke up early to arrange and store all scattered stuff in my bedroom. You know, it was not easy…it took too much time, but i continued to finish them up.

At the downstairs, my mom turned on TV and i guess she was watching news, then i heard a reporter say today is a “Car Free Day”. O…K…you all may not pay much attention about this day, but it’s a very important day for people all over the world.

Due to the number of cars on the streets in the cities always increase rapidly which can be one of causes of the global warming. Therefore, in my opinion, we have to help our world by trying to change the way you think about transportation first.

I'm sure we can do it in the way of our choices whether walking, cycling, or using public transportation, so if everyone cooperates no matter where are you now, today will be better than any day you have ever seen :)

No comments:

S-N-O-W