All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Soy Milk VS. Pizza

How have you been?

The morning went quickly.

My breakfast started off with a glass of soy milk. As i know, soybean is the most nutritious food of the bean family, and also be a source of high quality proteins. So, if you never drink it before, let’s try it! I’m sure it is a good alternative for your health :)

There is nothing too much about my lunch as well, you know what…i ate PIZZA!!! which is called junk food. It is an unhealthy or has little nutritional value. Actually, i will eat pizza sometimes like when i have to spend most of the day to do something urgently. I have no time to eat anyway, so a quick lunch is better.

But everything will be back to normal soon. No worries though, my dinner is not gonna be like that for sure.

No comments:

S-N-O-W