All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Education in Australia

Have you heard about IDP Education? It is a global organization that provides services for international students who would like to study in Australia.

Around 11:30 am. in a sun shinny day, i have participated in the event called "Education Australia Interview Program" which was organized by IDP. There were a lot of officers from Australian universities and institutions in order to assist us by giving and advising the information. I visited many booths there to consult something whatever i want to know. It is great to have a chance to talk with them...really cool!!

Are you interested in it? Tomorrow is the last day, but if you are not free, it will be arranged again in November 2008. Anyhow, don't miss it, this is a good opportunity for all of you.

No comments:

S-N-O-W