All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, September 29, 2008

First Day @ School

I spent my day at school to do a test and also interview with the teacher. These will let us know what our English level is.

I have known many new friends who are from many countries…it’s a multicultural!!!

After finished, I left school with my friends to travel somewhere around here [my school]. Then we have decided to go to the English Bay.

So we asked our staff at school how to go there, and she said there are two choices for us which are walking or getting on the bus.

We chose walking together, it’s a shinny day…everyone said "GOOD DAY TO WALK!"



Enjoy with our little tour not too long, the obstacle had happened to us. We've got lost...don't know how to went back home. Therefore, we decided to go back to school first, and then find the way to go home. But it's not a happy ending story...i cannot find where can i get on the bus, what's a bus stop that i have to wait for...OH MY GOD! I tried to ask sooooo many people around there, but most of them don't know the bus number that i have to take.

After that, i thought i should ask the bus drivers. Honestly, at that time i'm sure they can help me to go home. But you know, they told me totally different way...i've got lost around one and a half hour, then one girl helped me by letting me know the way to go there so that finally i can find my bus stop...Thank you so much a little girl ^^

No comments:

S-N-O-W