All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not A Pink Tuesday

When we talk about Tuesday, what do you think of?...tick tock...tick tock...i will think of 'PINK' (^3^)

'PINK' is as a symbol of sweetness, grace, beauty and goodness [just my idea..hehe]

I like this color the most. I don't know why...since when i was a child, my stuffs always in 'PINK'. Maybe i was born on Tuesday, so i just adopt 'pink' as my favorite color.

No matter what the reason is, the latest of my stuff is also 'PINK' which is my digital camera as you can see as below pics:




Bravo! once again the weather had been so good on this 'PINK' day, so i went outside at noon. After that, don't wait longer though, the sky quickly darkened. It's a sign for sudden hard rain coming...wish me luck!

Then the rain fell down [just a drizzle], but i didn't take cover from the rain...i may have a cold tomorrow...no one knows, right?

When i arrived at home, heavy rain started...thank God. It's sooooo loud, we cannot hear anything while we were talking. I do hope the street is not flooded after rain stop.

No comments:

S-N-O-W