All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11

Good Morning!

9-11 comes back again…

This is quite an eventful day after New York and Washington were attacked by terrorists in the terrible crime against the United States since 2001.

7 years have gone by...it felt like just a few years. However, life goes on…i do hope everyone stays strong, fight and keep going!

Let me start over:

September 11, the date that my sis has to fly across to Beijing, China to study more, practice, and improve her Chinese language. After preparing herself a few months, now she is READY to go!!!

We plan to leave our home at 9:00pm [her flight will take off at 1:20am.]. As you know, we cannot predict the traffic in Bangkok, moreover, today it's raining all day since in the morning, so come early is better than be late...Hehe.

Along the way, my sis's cell phone rang all the time. She's sooooo busy as she's now working...555+

At Suvarnabhumi Airport:

When we arrived to the international airport. There were many of our relatives and her friends came here for wishing, giving gifts and saying goodbye.

My family and i stayed with her until 12:00am. I first thought that my mom and sis may cry, but they didn't, no more tears for this time...then we went home together.

No comments:

S-N-O-W