All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Go ArOuNd

There is so much going on today!

Since in the morning, I had an appointment with the dentist at 9:30am. Firstly, I’m sure that it took too much time, but she just spent time only 30 minutes...wow...so professional.

As for the rest of my day, i have to go to many places ALL DAY as follows:

It started with visiting my relatives in order to inform them i’m going to go abroad SOON. Likes I wanted to say goodbye to them. They were so glad to see me or may be so surprise. Hehe. Anyway, they wished me all the best and good luck for everything, so see you all when I come back here ^_____^

Then I went to the bank with my mom due to she needed to do her own business, and me…sitting there for waiting her…so bored, but it’s ok.

When she finished, we moved to Central World [you may say as I thought “AGAIN!!!” 555]. Actually, we didn’t want to go there, but we just parked the car, and then crossed the road to the shop which is located next to the Big C for exchanging money. That’s it!

Before we left there, we stopped by Asian Zone at the 6th floor to buy something like souvenirs for…, Naraya Shop for buying some bags, and Mos Burger...you know, i was so hungry. And it tasted GOOD.

After that, we continued to go to Seri Center [near my home] to buy things at Booth and Supermarket. I cannot tell you what we bought ‘coz there are a lots.

The last place for this day is my homesweethome where i can relax and take more rest. Feel sooooo good!

Although, I went to many places for today, it is not fun enough to make me feel better about...

No comments:

S-N-O-W