All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Friday, September 12, 2008

From Pan Pan to Big Echo

It was not an early start for today. I woke up late almost an hour after my alarm have sounded due to last night i went to bed sooooo late [as i remember around 2:00am]...short morning for me.

I spent the morning finishing my small breakfast 'coz i didn't want to eat too much, now it almost noon. That mean i will have to have lunch SOON!

Thank God that i don't have to go anywhere in this morning!!! ^-^

In the evening, i have an appointment with my colleagues at Pan Pan, Sukhumvit 33. I have never been there before, hope it's not hard to find that restaurant though...whoohoo! i cannot wait to taste Italian food >_____<~

Let me continue my blog...

Pan Pan >> the first location where we had dinner together. You know, with the classic style and the cozy and comfortable atmosphere at the restaurant made us order the amount of dishes for appetizers (hors d’oeuvre), followed by salad, main courses, and also desserts respectively. We really enjoyed eating :)

Big Echo >> for this second location, it was not in our plan. My colleagues just needed to go, then let’s go!!! We spent time around 2 hours for singing and entertaining. Our drink is a Kamikaze which is one of the most popular cocktail drinks. I had never drunk it before. Do you believe me? Hehe.

-- END --

Well, I have to go to bed, so I have got to put my laptop to sleep now too.

Good Night & Sweet Dream*

No comments:

S-N-O-W