All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

~ROAMING~

10:30 am.

I was sitting in front of TV at home to watch my favorite program now, ROAMING, which is a new kind of travel show. The trip is started from Bangkok, Thailand to London, England.

You guys may think that they will go there by plane, right? But that’s all wrong.


The man who is one of production team, Ray Macdonald, wants this journey to be so different from the travel show he has done in the past, not the same format.

Therefore, instead of flying 12 hours direct flight to England, he decided to take trains all the way which across 2 continents, 16 countries. You know, it took time around almost 2 months. What can i say, it is very interesting project!


Also, for this time, we have a chance to see the Trans-Siberia express...wow, it likes a dream…due to many travelers prefer to get on it once in the lifetime…What a great experience!


In my opinion, it's really wonderful!!! Almost 2 months visits 16 countries, 2 continents traveling by train only. I would like to travel a long distance like this somehow, but i know i will have to prepare myself and many things to get ready for that [it is such a big deal for me].


But anyway, he has always been a source of inspiration to me. His unique perceptions or ideas are full of power to be different and accomplish too.

No comments:

S-N-O-W