All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sundae...Sunday!

Good afternoon, it is a boring day of staying home. I really don’t know what happened with my nature body time. Since the beginning of this month, i went to bed so late every night, and cannot wake up in the morning as usual…argh!

Anyway, I don’t want to waste time talking too much about my day, so let me share another place with you as i have told yesterday.

We went to Siam to go shopping [window shopping]…walked around there, and then we walked through MBK to eat ICE CREAM at Swensen’S. I just ate it 5 days ago with my family. But it’s ok though, there is no reason to deny to eat it again. Wa-ha-ha~*



SWEET THREE SCOOPS



COOKIES 'N CREAM BANANA SPLIT

You know, we took the photos again and again [everywhere we go!]. What can i say, it likes our activity to memorize everything on that day. Therefore, every shot or every moment is so worth for us i think.

From yesterday to today, i always think of the good times we have had together ^-^ winkz*

P.S. so sleepy now…cannot keep my eyes open…may I take a nap?

No comments:

S-N-O-W