All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do you like cooking?

Today is the day that we don’t have to face with the morning rush hour, but you don’t forget it’s also the first day of weekend, so you might get stuck in a car by the weekend rush hour traffic instead. To me, if it’s possible, i will not go outside for sure.

Anyway, my family and i didn’t go anywhere on this Saturday so that we spent time at our home sweet home together.


Do you like cooking? My mom and i love to cook. We watched the cooking program called “Kua Indy-Independent Kitchen” which has a host named “Ik, Bann Boriboon”.




He’s a young Thai chef who graduated Bachelor from James Cook University, and also got certificates about Food & Beverage and Commercial Cookery from TAFE. Moreover, he had his cooking work experiences both from Australia and Thailand.






It’s hard to find a guy who can cook and love to cook. What do you think? Hahaha~

However, you can watch this program or see him on every Saturday morning at channel 5 around 10:30 – 11:00am. Don’t miss it, ok? You will change your mind ‘coz cooking it’s sooooo fun and easy!!!

No comments:

S-N-O-W