All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Monday, November 10, 2008

BCFerries


7:00am Woke up
7:45am Left home


8:00am Got on the bus #401
8:28am Change bus to #98


8:50am Arrived at airport station
9:03am Took the bus #620


9:50am Arrived at Tsawwassen
11:00am Got on the ferry


12:45pm Arrived at Swartz Bay
1:00pm Got on the bus #70

2:00pm Arrived at downtown Victoria...oh my god...it's such a long journey. See you again tomorrow (^O^)/

No comments:

S-N-O-W