All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

M-Y_C-O-A-T

I've already bought coat...Whoohoo!

My friend and i went to Metropolis at Metrotown in the afternoon. But on the way, It's not smooth like you think. There was something happened before we get to there.

We had to take the skytrain from the Granville station to Metrotown station. Guess what! when we arrived at Joyce-Collingwood, the polices yelled like this skytrain would not go to Metrotown, this is a last station. That mean it stopped here...i don't know why this happened with us.

The polices didn't tell any reason to all passengers, they just wanted all of us get off of the skytrain. Therefore, we had to change transportation from skytrain to bus. How can we go there huh? we're not familiar with that location, and it just only two more stations, we can get to Metropolis. Ugh! >___<~

Anyway, we can go there, but it's waste our time because there were many people want to go there, we had to wait for the bus in the looooong line, oh my god!!! Next time, i hope this will not happened with us again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank God that you had safe trip. @^o^@

S-N-O-W