All about me!

TODAY is FUTURE we created YESTERDAY

I don’t worry what will happen tomorrow

I do my best as I can for today

I learn from my mistakes I did yesterday

I believe everything has its own reason

******************************

Think of how you feel everyday

The destiny can make by your own hands

Get your inspiration, energy and spirit

Don’t deny the hope and the excitement

You always get what you have always done

******************************

Guestbook!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Starbucks Coffee

The examination is coming soon! I haven't prepare anything yet...oh my God!

Today, most of students in my school had a practice test for the grammar class before the real test on Friday. But it excepted my class...i didn't have any practice test...WHY!!!..it's so strange, do you think so?

You know, my class just had practiced on the worksheets and books...that's it...i hope they're enough for my exam >__<

Tomorrow i have a test for my afternoon class, but i don't know what i should prepare it...it's a listening class...so i decided to review the lessons for grammar instead.

=============================================

The weather was sooooo cold and windy. I'm still sick...i want to get well and feel better as soon as possible!


Along the way while i was going to go home, i got a free cup of coffee!!! Wow!...how lucky i am?

Actually, i pass Starbucks Coffee everyday when i go back home.

I'm so surprise why they had free coffee for everyone today.



Do you want to know the taste? I don't like it so much...it's not strong, not sweet...but it's only hot!

They said this free coffee is a new flavor of Starbucks Coffee, especially at Christmas.

See ya!...all readers. Have a good day and good night ^^

No comments:

S-N-O-W